My photo
Rafferty Records is based out of Nelson BC, and is busy churning out content all the time. Check the posts below for episodes of Jesse's hip hop radio show, mixes by Rafferty Funksmith, and other random stuff. Stay tuned.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

All Your Bass #25: Over And Out

This is the last show for a while. I'm gonna take a break. Maybe just until April or so, maybe longer. So you guys are gonna have to get your awesome music somewhere else for a while, sorry.

This show featured Biz Markie and Edan (like most of my shows, I've noticed), Saukrates, Madvillain, Anonymous Twist, Common Market, the Coup, plus more. Big ups to Vanilla Ice, who just squirted out another album in November, this time of hip hop covers. Do yourself a google search and find some 30 second samples somewhere, it's really eye-opening. I recommend 'Insane in the Membrane' (Cypress Hill) and 'Buffalo Soldier' (Bob Marley) especially.

Vanilla Ice

Hey, did you notice the resemblance between Vanilla Ice and Max Headroom? I wonder if that's just a coincidence.

Max Headroom

No comments: